Adsense

Monday, November 7, 2016

Letters, Letters, Yay!

I have another two letters to share with you today. Both letters are from two of my great teenagers.

Let's begin with a letter from Daniel Lemayian. This is my 2nd letter from him. His first letter was a bit more chatty than this one, but hey, at least he wrote to me, right? That's a blessing in itself.

Daniel Lemayian is 16 years old and lives in Kenya. His letter is dated August 27th, 2016.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

First and foremost, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. As for me, I am good with my family members. I'm also doing well at home and I am working hard in school. I am doing well in the project. I hope that you are all doing well. I am praying for you so much. May God bless you and your family. Have a nice day. 

Daniel Lemayian 

________________________________________________________________________________

The other letter I received was from Lina. As is common for her country, this letter is wonderful. All of her letters are wonderful. 

Lina is 18 years old and lives in Colombia. She wrote this letter on September 9th, 2016. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hi My Dear Friend, 

I greet you in the name of the Lord Jesus. With this letter, I want to show my happiness because I serve the Lord in the camps and gospel activities. It is rewarding to work with these. Everything is going well, without problems at home. My mom is still working at her dressmaking workshop and I do the chores, while my sister cooks our food. I'm still living in our neighbored La Union with my mom and sister, Luna. I like to talk to them. I thank you for your letters, support, and prayers that you offer to me. They bless me and help me to do well at school. I answer your questions saying that my best friend's name is Daniela and we met when we were 6 years old. We go to the project together and we share happy and sad times.  How is your health? I send Isaiah 43:1-5. Remember that God saved us because he loves us. I close, wishing you will be blessed by him. 

Lina 

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment