Adsense

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Twice the Love from Honduras

It's always such a treat to hear from my teens in Honduras. Now, I have a third teen from Honduras and I am so looking forward to when I first hear from him. Today, we hear from Celeste and Carlos.

Celeste's letter is dated September 13th, 2016. She is 14 years old.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I hope you and your beautiful family are in good health. It is a pleasure to write another one of my letters to you. I do it with much love and affection. Friendship is a beautiful thing and I take you as my special friend. My best friend here is Gloria. She is so special and I get along with her. We are always together and we do many things together. In the CDC class, they have taught me several biblical texts. I write here one of the many that I have learned. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will fine; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7. My best friend and I have been friends since we started school. She has always been with me in good and bad times. We have done many things together. Once we had a sleepover in my house and we had a lot of fun and ate snacks my grandma made for us. I close here with many hugs and kisses. 

Sincerely, 
Celeste


________________________________________________________________________________

Now, onto the letter from Carlos. His letter is dated September 8th, 2016. 

Carlos is 15 years old. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello dear Kayla, 

I hope that you are in good health, next to your family. My family and I are very well in health, by the grace of God. I wanted to tell you that on Saturday I had a birthday party of a cousin who turned 1 year old. I had a good time with everybody. I wanted to tell you that I am doing very well and school and in my grades. I thank you for sending me a letter. I wanted to tell you that I observed the pictures and I feel sad to know that C broke her arm, but thanks to God, they took her to a doctor and they placed a cast and little by little the bone will be restored. I wanted to tell you that I will be praying for her. I would like to know, what activities do you do? I wanted to tell you that one of my goals is to become a teacher. I would like to work in a school. I would like to visit the Statue of Liberty. What is C's favorite toy? I ask you to always pray for me, to fulfill my goals. I say goodbye with affection. 

Carlos 


________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment