Adsense

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sweet Letters Come in Pairs

I have another pair of letters to share with you. November is certainly shaping up to be a great month for letters!

I'll share the letter from Ernest first. I know that children learning to write is a process and it takes longer for some kids, than others. However, I am so looking forward to when Ernest starts writing his own letters. I just have this feeling that Ernest has so much to say. I am looking forward to the day when I see a long letter from him.

Ernest is 11 years old and lives in Ghana. His letter is dated September 3rd, 2016.

_______________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

God bless you for supporting him, says Ernest. Ernest says that he has been promoted to primary grade 4 in school. He says pray for knowledge and understanding for him. He says may God bless, guide, and keep you always. John 14:14, "If you ask anything in my name, I will do it." Amen. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, a letter from Enmanuel. He is going to be graduating from the template letters soon, which seems to be perfect timing. He wrote this letter on his own and did a great job answering my last list of questions! 

Enmanuel is 9 years old and lives in the Dominican Republic. He filled out the My Friends template and wrote a detailed letter on the back. His letter isn't dated. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. An activity I do with my friends is: Reading the Bible

2. My friends names are:  Manuel, Jassiel, Daniel 

3. My best friend is: A boy

4. My best friend is special because: He loves to share

5. I met my best friend: At school

Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

May God bless you a lot! How are you? I hope you are doing fine! My favorite fruit is mango. My favorite vegetable is tomato. My favorite dessert is rice with milk pudding. I like playing when it's raining. I like showering under the rain. The first thing I do when I wake up is pray, then brush my teeth. The last thing I do before going to sleep is pray. My favorite toy is a car. If I were invisible for a whole day I would make mischief. Thank you for your prayers for my family. 

_______________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment