Adsense

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Two Letters from Chintada!

I received two letters from Chintada last week, just a few days apart. One was written in August and the other in October. Sometimes, I wonder how letters written so far apart can arrive at the same time. Clearly, they were held together for awhile. Probably ended up at the bottom of the translation pile for awhile. Either way, I'm super glad to receive them, of course!

Chintada is 19 years old and lives in East India.

First, I'll share the letter written on August 22nd, 2015.



_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla,

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I and my family are doing well, by the grace of God. I hope and pray that everything will be going on well with you. 

I am enjoying you sending photos and letters. I celebrated Easter prayerfully in our church. I was remembering you at the time of prayer. I am attending the project center regularly. I am staying at the project three hours each day. Yes, I am taking tailoring training. Please pray for my tailoring training. I am practicing different types of programs at the project center. It will help to build my personal development. The weather here is rainy. What is your weather in your area? 

Please pray for me and my family. I am praying for you everyday. 

In Christ's Love,
Chintada

_________________________________________________________________________________

This next letter is dated October 21st, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Kayla,

Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ. I am keeping time with my family. I hope and pray that you are also keeping time with your family. 

I am very excited. I received your letters. Yes, I am doing well. I am praying for the people that were affected by the flooding. (Many homes were affected by flooding in my city last summer). I have seen the photos of the children and they are very nice. I also pray for the children. My brothers are doing well. My project teachers are loving very well, so I am feeling God's love. "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7. The teachers were teaching God's words. Now, winter season is here. Please pray for my future. I also pray for you everyday. 

Thank You,
Chintada




_______________________________________________________________________________






No comments:

Post a Comment