Adsense

Friday, January 29, 2016

And Now, A Word from Faith!

I received a nice letter from Faith today. I really see her letter writing improving. She's opening up more and more and really getting better at sharing details. I love to see progress like this in my kids.

In this letter, Faith references a letter that I sent to all of my kids, about the lunar eclipse. I've gotten some great responses about that letter. I shared about the science behind a lunar eclipse. I also shared about how God has perfectly designed the entire universe so that things line up perfectly, giving us beautiful images that we can see how Earth. It was a pretty fun letter to write. :)

Faith is 10 years old and lives in Kenya. Her letter is dated November 16th, 2015.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla,

How are you, my dear sponsor? How is it going in your place? Me and my family members are okay, under God's protection. 

I am so grateful for the letter you sent to me. May the Lord grant you success in everything you do. I love the pictures that you send to me. In fact, I learned a lot. I was unable to see the eclipse with my own eyes, but I thank God you saw it and shared your experience with me. That shows your concern and love for me. 

I wish to meet you and have a walk and verbal talk with you. I wish you a nice Christmas. I pray that God will open a chance for me to share one celebration with you. 

All the best, 
Faith

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment