Adsense

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Letters from HO-416

Yesterday, I received letters from both of my kids at project HO-416. They both wrote about themselves and their families. 

First up, a letter from Jairo. He's still little, so he filled out a template. 

Jairo is 8 years old. He wrote his letter on December 2nd, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



I like to be called: Jairo
I am the 1st of 2 children in the family. 
I am 116 centimeters tall.
The color of my hair is: Black
The color of my eyes is: Brown
One thing I do really well is: Take care of my brother
One thing I really like to do is: Play cars
When I grow up, I want to be: A teacher

I want to ask you to pray for my family, so we always stay together. I would like to meet you in person. I ask God for the opportunity to see you someday. 

Blessings,
Jairo

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now, Nahomy's letter. Along the same lines as Jairo's. Gotta love letter writing themes. They really help the kids share important information. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hi My Sponsor Kayla, 

I'm very happy to be able to greet you again. Everyday I thank God that you are my sponsor. Let me tell you some things about me. We are three siblings and we live with our mom and dad. We are a happy family. Every passing day, God blesses us in big ways. At home, I help my mom in the kitchen and I also like to play with my friends. We play different kinds of games, like jumping rope, soccer, and dolls. When I'm older, I want to be a professor and I would like to teach math. I ask you to pray for me and my parents so that we can always be together. God bless you. I say goodbye with affection. 

Nahomy

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment