Adsense

Monday, January 4, 2016

Sponsor a Child Where I Sponsor a Child!

Hello everyone! I'm just stopping by to advocate for children that attend the same projects as some of my kids. All of these projects are wonderful and I receive wonderful letters from my kids. If you sponsored one of these children, I'm sure your experience would be great, as well!

To sponsor one of these children, simply click on the link under their picture. This will take you to their page on Compassion International's website. You can also learn more information about each child on their personal page.





Beatriz has been sponsored!












Beulah has found a sponsor! 



Emanuel has a new sponsor! 












1 comment:

  1. Isn't it so fun to find kids from your kids' projects?? It always makes me wish for an unlimited budget…..

    ReplyDelete