Adsense

Monday, January 4, 2016

First Letters of 2016

Four days into the new year and I've received four letters. That's pretty fantastic, I think. :)

First up, a letter from Nandini. She is 10 years old and lives in India.

Her letter is dated September 30th, 2015.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Supporter, 

Greetings to you in the holy name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am fine here because of your prayers. I hope and pray that you're also fine over there. Thank you very much for your love, prayers, and support. I am very glad to know about Chloe and Gage. How are they? Thank you for very much for sending the 5th grade class picture. Our country, India's capital is Delhi. Our national flower is the lotus. Our Independence Day is August 15th. Mahatma Gandhi is the father of the nation. India is the largest democracy in the world. 

Your Loving Child, 
Nandini

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, a letter from Allison, my sweet girl from Ecuador. She is 11 years old. 

She wrote this letter on October 13th, 2015. 

_______________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sponsor, 

I salute you in the name of Jesus. In my country we speak Spanish. Our national bird is the condor. Our main religion is Christianity. What is your sister's name? I would love to know more about her. Thank you for the photos of the beautiful children. I am happy that you take care of children like them. I would like to know more about them. I hope to know more about you. I say goodbye in Jesus's name. 

Allison

_________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Rujikorn. She is also 11 years old and she lives in Thailand.

This letter is dated October 30th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

Greetings to you! My name is Rujikorn. My family and I are doing well and I hope that you are fine. I thank you so much for the letter and the beautiful picture that you sent to me. I was so happy when I saw the picture of your family. You made me so excited. Well, there is a bible school in my church. I am doing well well. My sister's name is Pondyanee. I like both Thai and English so much. I go to school every day and I always go to the project. I have Sunday school where I learn how to pray and do tithing. Thank you so much for your encouragement in the word of God. It helps me be happy. I miss you and your family so much. May you please pray for my studies and for my family? My family and I pray for you all the time. May God protect you and bring you good things in your life. I love you and I'll think of you forever. 

Love in Christ,
Rujikorn

________________________________________________________________________________

Last up, a letter from Nikko. He is 17 years old and he lives in the Philippines. 

He wrote this letter on October 17th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ms. Kayla, 

Hello again! Thank God I'm doing well. Thanks for your prayers. I appreciate it. I just received your July letter sharing about your Vacation Bible School. I'm glad that the children at that age are learning about God. In our church, we only have our Sunday school for kids. By the way, last Saturday we had our math tutoring at the project center. I really enjoyed the discussion. I think that is the first time we've had tutoring about the math subjects in the center. By the way, my school is going fine. I hope to keep in touch with you in the next letter. Continue to pray for my family always; for protection, guidance, and provision. Take care and God bless!

Love,
Nikko

John 15:10 "If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my father's command and remain in his love." 

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment