Adsense

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Learning More About Alexander

More happy mail in the mailbox today!

Today, I got a letter from Alexander. He told me more about his family and the climate that he lives in. One thing I've noticed about his project, from the last letter I received from him, is that the children have to write a rough draft. I like that. Both times, a separate page has been included that is a copy of the letter written on the stationary. On the extra sheet, Alexander has written, in print, what he wants to say. Then, I'm guessing this gets looked over by a project worker. Then, Alexander writes the letter again on the stationary, but this time in cursive.

Alexander is 13 years old and lives in Honduras. This letter is dated February 20th, 2014, so it got to me super quickly!

________________________________________________________________________________



Hello Kayla, 

I want to thank you about what you wrote on your letter and the picture with your friend and that you take care of yourself with God and his hand. I hope you are well and that you eat healthy and that you all stay healthy and don't get sick. Yes, I do like children. I have two animals, a dog and a parrot. The dog's name is Chocho. What I like to do most is read the Bible. I have a house with my brother, my mom and my dad. The climate of my city is hot and my favorite climate is the cold one. I want to tell you for Christmas it is cloudy and cold. The problem in my city for winter is the dengue. I ask you to pray for my family. What season of the year do you like? I say goodbye with hugs and a kiss. 

Carlos Alexander

_________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Our boy in Mexico also has 2 copies of his letter! I love how Alexander said that he loves children and how he share about his pets!!

    ReplyDelete