Adsense

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sagar Seeks Salavation!

The alliteration in this title was completely accidental, but I like it. It makes it sound like a newspaper headline or something. It's very exciting, isn't it!?

Like clockwork, it has been 2 months since I last heard from Sagar and his letter was right on time. His project is brand new and wasted no time getting on the every two month writing schedule.

This letter was not dated, but it was written sometime after November 14th and before Christmas. :)

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am so happy to write this letter to you! How are you and your family? Thank you very much for your letters! I am fine and my family is also doing well!

Yes, I like to swim!

We had Children's Day on November 14th. We had a lot of programs on that day. After guidance of guest we danced spiritual songs and we had program on awareness of HIV/AIDS. 

We are preparing for the Christmas program & New Year program. Our climate is so cold. 

I got personal hygiene materials in project center. 

I am completing my letter! 

Please pray for my family. I want from God change my family heart and give me and my family salvation. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this letter! I am praying for you and your family. I love you very much! May God bless you!

Your Loving Son,
Sagar

________________________________________________________________________________

All spacing and exclamation points were written by him. He was so excited in this letter! 

9 comments:

  1. How WONDERFUL! What an awesome letter. I am so happy for him. I hope I will hear from Shilraj too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you gotten a first letter from him? I don't remember how long ago you sponsored him.

      Delete
    2. Yes I did! I got the template Holidays and Festivals from him Nov. 18th. :)

      I hope Sagar's next letter is about Christmas. I so enjoyed his Christmas letter last year. I love that he always shows little glimpse of daily life there, like "our climate is so cold." :)

      Delete
    3. I did write to all of my kids about how I celebrated Christmas and asked for them to share about how they celebrated. Sagar is pretty great at answering questions and sharing details that I'm sure we'll find out in two months. :)

      Delete
  2. Great letter! Praying for him and his family as they learn more about Jesus' love for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my next letter to him will be about a parable that Jesus taught. Something about seeking him. I'm excited to sit down and write it.

      Delete
  3. In my last letter from Mbula, he said, "I hope you are praying for me to continue being saved by God our Father." It's wonderful that our kiddos are seeking after God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful! Compassion does such a wonderful job sharing the Word with our kiddos and it is definitely making a big impact.

      Delete
  4. What an encouraging letter!!!! I love that Sagar wants he and his family to know God!!! And I loved hearing about the Children's Day. It sounds like the kids really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete