Adsense

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Letter from Solomon: My Dreams Template

It was nice to hear from Solomon again. It seems like his letters don't come very often, but it is very nice when they do. I've heard from other sponsors from this project, that letters are coming for them in batches, so I'm wondering if there has been some kind of backlog of letters for some reason. Here's what Solomon had to say this time:

________________________________________________________________________________


My Dream is to See: An Angel

My Dream is to Meet: My Sponsor

My Dream is to be Like: My Teacher

Someday I Would Like to Meet My Sponsor Because: I love her

When I Grow Up, I Would Like to be: A military soldier 


Dear Sponsor,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am project staff writing this letter on behalf of Solomon. Thank you very much for your love and concern shown toward him. Now he is going to 2nd grade. He is going to school regularly. He like to be a military soldier to fight for our nation. He and family conveys their love and wishes to you and your family. He praying for you and your family. 

Your's Sincerely in Christ

________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Aww!! How sweet!!! I love that he wants to meet you because he loves you!! Hopefully his letters will start coming more regularly in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's cute too. However, maybe he doesn't want to meet me at all. That wasn't an option for him to check off. It just said "I want to meet my sponsor because ____" Doesn't give him an option of not meeting his sponsor. ;)

      Delete
  2. Solomon is so cute! He wants to see an Angel. :) I hope you get to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that great? In the reply letter I asked him all about angels; why he wants to see one, what he thinks angels look like, etc. I'm excited for the answers!

      Delete