Adsense

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Two More Letters from Kalpesh (Seriously)

It's official, this wonderful is answering each and every letter I write him. This is the 3rd and 4th letter I've received from him THIS MONTH. I'm just amazed. This is true correspondence with a sponsored child. A true give and take pen pal relationship.

 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Dear friend Kayla,
 
Family greetings to you in the most wonderful name of Lord Jesus Christ. Received your letter, happy to read it and thank you very much for writing and card of winter farm. How are you and your family? My study is going well, I had finished one month in the school. It is difficult to adapt the situation, because everything is new for me. (I wonder if he's going to a new school this year?) But I am enjoying with my friends. Once again, thanks a lot for your love. I am praying for you.
 
With Love,
Kalpesh
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
In June, I wrote letters to a few of my sponsored children (the ones I felt that could handle it) and told them about some of my other sponsored children. I was a little nervous in doing so, but Kalpesh seems to be doing well with the news!
 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear friend Kayla,

Greetings to you in the sweetest name of Lord Jesus Christ. I am very happy to get your letter and stickers and coloring sheets. Also, I am happy to write you. Say hello to my siblings Eric, Abu, and Celeste (The sponsored children I told him about) and to dear little friends. Thank you for colorings, I like it very much. One of them I am sending back to you.

Here it is the rainy season is going on and raining heavily. Is it raining there? How are you and your students doing? Thank you so much for writing to me in spite of your busy schedule. May God help you in every work.

Your Friend,
Kalpesh

 
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment