Adsense

Monday, October 15, 2012

Mail Call From Kalpesh!

I received two more letters from Kalpesh! I am just so amazed on how much he writes to me. He actually answers every single letter I write, without fail. He also asks questions in every letter. I have to actually pick and choose what letters I respond to, because it's just lead to another letter with more questions, we'll be writing 30 letters a month at this rate! Haha.

The first letter is Kalpesh responding to a letter I wrote to him about baking cookies. I sent this letter with pictures of the cookies, but it appears that Kalpesh did not understand that the pictures were actually showing the cookies I had sent. Funny kid.

The second letter is Kalpesh responding to a letter I wrote about Father's Day. I feel so bad. I sent the letter in March and then a couple weeks after that, Compassion told me that Kalpesh's father had died. I felt awful and I was praying that Compassion just wouldn't send it to him. Looks like they did and I made him feel bad. I feel like a jerk.

Anyway, onto the letters...

 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello Dear Kayla!
 
How are you? By the grace of God, me and my uncle's family are very well. A week ago they finished sowing seeds. They says hello to all of you. They want to know about you and your place. And what kind of food you eat? I am very happy to know your favorite thing and recipe. But one thing I want to know, what is cookies? Thank you so much for pictures which you sent for me. What are the pictures about? Love you very much. Wishing you may have good health.
 
Your Friend,
Kalpesh

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear friend Kayla,

Greetings to you in the loving name of Lord Jesus Christ. I am very glad to receive your letter and to hear about you. By the great love of God and your prayer I am very fine. I hope and pray that you are doing good over there. I am very happy to know how to celebrate Father's Day and what you would do on this day. But I am feeling very bad to say that my father is no more in this world. You are very lucky that you have father and are staying with your parents. Thank you so much for your greeting card and prayer for us. Take care.

Your Friend,
Kalpesh

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up with Blogging From the Boonies for Mail Call Monday!

4 comments:

  1. May God's grace cover the wounds of loosing his father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been praying about that too. I am glad to hear that he is doing well at his uncle and aunt's house.

      Delete
  2. He sounds like such a sweet kid! I hope I get letters like that when my kids start writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too! Kids from India are known to respond to every letter. Unfortunately, most other countries in Compassion don't do that. I am very grateful.

      Delete