Adsense

Friday, January 4, 2019

Five Letter Friday: Volume 25

It's time to get back on track with posting my letters. I said I would start up again in 2019 and here I am, keeping my promise. :)

We start the first letter post of the new year with a letter from Nico. He wrote his letter on the template titled My Hobbies & Pets.

Nico is 7 years old, lives in Indonesia, and this letter is dated October 26th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________



1. Some of my hobbies are: Drawing

2. I like to do my hobbies: By myself 

3. Do I have a pet?: Yes 

4. My pet's name is: Cat 

5. One day, I would like to have a pet named: Puss

Dear Kayla, 

Greetings in the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. How are you? I hope that you are doing fine. Thank you for the letter you sent me and for sharing your stories. I'm so happy to hear from you. What are your daily activities? I just finished taking a school examination and I am happy to have good grade results. I always pray for you to be under God's protection. Please continue to pray for me and my family. That's all for me. God bless you. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a short letter from Jhoyra. Even in short letters, she's great at sharing details. I enjoy reading letters from her so much.

Jhoyra is 12 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter was written on November 17th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus. I thank you for the pictures and stories that are nice. I want to tell you that we had a parade saying "No to Halloween". Also on that day, we celebrated International Day of the Church. I am glad that Chloe and Gage are well. When do you celebrate Thanksgiving? Do you have a boyfriend? I will pray for you. I say goodbye with a kiss and a hug. 

Love,
Jhoyra

______________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from Brian, who I can't believe is getting so old! I have been writing to him for several years now. He's growing into a great young man. 

Brian is from Kenya. He is 17 years old. He wrote this letter on November 3rd, 2018. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ, hoping that you are doing well with all of your family. My family and I are doing fine and God has been our protecting. I received all the letters that you wrote to me. The stories were really enjoyable and the stories were amazing. We have closed our school for a long holiday. I plan to help my mother doing work and going to church almost every day. Before I wind up, I have a memory verse to share with you, Psalm 121:1-2. Thank you for your support and letters. May God bless you. 



_________________________________________________________________________________

Now I will share a letter from Rebecca, my girl who is involved in so many activities and seems to enjoy and be great at all of them. I am looking forward to where the leads bring her and what her ultimate plan for the future will be. 

Rebecca is 11 years old, lives in the Philippines and her letter is dated November 3rd, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ate Kayla, 

How are you and your family? Here we are all okay. What kind of weather do you have there? We are experiencing hot weather, so the flow of water is slow. In our school, we had an examination and I got a high score. Next week, we will be having a Girl Scout encampment and I'm hoping that I can join. Help me to pray for that matter please. The story of the Elves and the Shoemaker is nice and I hope that all people will be like the elves. God bless you. Yes, I can helping you in praying for Gage and Chloe. 

Love,
Rebecca

________________________________________________________________________________

And this post will wrap up with a letter from Habtamu. It's great to hear from him!

Habtamu is 9 years old, from Ethiopia, and his letter is dated November 27th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________



My Dear Friend,

How are you doing? I'm doing very well. I'm learning my academics very well. Exams are coming up so I am studying hard. I got the letter you sent to me, so thank you very much. The drawing page made me so happy. I would like to give you Proverbs 1:7. I would like you to pray for my family, my academics, and my country. Until the next letter, goodbye. I love you so much. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment