Adsense

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Break Time

Hi faithful readers.

I am posting today to let you know that I've made a decision to stop writing in my blog, at least for now.

Posting has become a bit of a chore and just isn't really fun anymore.

I haven't had much to post except for my kids' letters and lately, it seems that I've mainly just typing them up for myself.

It seems my readership is pretty much zero, which is okay.

2019 has started with a bang and I don't expect it to slow down anytime soon. I predict that I will have less and less time to blog.

For now, I plan to keep the photos and ages of my kids in the sidebar updated, in case I decide to come back and start blogging again.

For now, I don't have plans to delete this blog.

Just a break. Probably a long one. But it's hard to say.

So, I say goodbye. Or see you later. Who knows?

It's been a fun adventure. Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. I've basically done the same thing....I still log in and add details to my "My sponsored kids" posts, but just so I have a record of the info somewhere. Enjoy your extra time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. I am hoping to finally be back from my extended break! Your gift of writing, I know, is GREATLY appreciated by each of the children you share with! Blessings! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you well and thank you for all the letters you write!

    ReplyDelete