Adsense

Monday, December 31, 2018

Letter Stats: 2018

It's time to wrap up the year with my typical end of the year post. It's just about midnight on New Year's Eve as I write this, so there is no better time to post this!

2018 was a year of many lost correspondent children, for various reasons and while I did receive letters from many of them, they will not be included in this post. I'm choosing to only count the letters of the children that I will go into 2019 with.

In 2018, from my current children, I received 262 letters!

My best month for letters was March with 30 letters. My slowest month was this month, December, with only 10 letters received.

My champion writers this year were Agness and Zenebu (who coincidentally are very first and very last in my list of kids alphabetically). They wrote me 7 letters each!




I received 6 letters each from: Kelvin, Airin, Tamire, Faith, Jule, and Rebecca.




Each of the following children wrote me 5 letters (it's a lot!): Brian, Ernest, Jhoyra, Ayling, Tern, Dagim, Jhonrex, Marilyn, Rodrigo, Jonathan, Kwizera, Marinelis, Baraka, Lenin, Jhojaira, Yohannis, Muuo, Carolin, Milkias, Bryan, Nicol, and Brisa. 




These next kiddos all wrote me 4 letters each; Mulwa, Nico, Daniel, Maria Eduarda, Joel, Shakilla, Tumbu, Ronaldo, and Lina. 




I heard from these next kiddos 3 times each: Jonatan, Mariela, Daniel, Enmanuel, Hillary, Carlos, Joseph, Jaw-buh-keh, Prity, Lemayian, Emanise, Jhon, Celeste, Muzuro, Keyla, and Nicol.




I received 2 letters each from Vitor, Juan Camilo, Raibel, and Naji. 




Most of these next kiddos are new, so I haven't heard from them much yet. I received just 1 letter each from Hansen, Habtamu, Mirajul, Romli, Dennis, Sevenson, Alice, and Anny. 




Lastly, I have not received letters yet from Shallom, Angeline, Semira, Elvis, or Kevin. I hope I hear from them soon!




2018 was a great letter year! Onto 2019! 



No comments:

Post a Comment