Adsense

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 27

I almost forgot about today's post, because I got my days all mixed up. With yesterday being a day off of school, I spent much of today thinking it was Monday. I got back on track eventually.

Tomorrow is Wednesday. I will (hopefully) remember.

Today's first letter comes to us from Tern. He is writing this letter to me on the template called My Hobbies and Pets.

Tern is 6 years old, live in Thailand, and he wrote this letter on November 11th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my hobbies are: Playing with friends & Playing games & sports 

2. I like to do my hobbies with: My friends 

3. Do you have a pet? No 

4. I would like to have as a pet: A Dog 

5. I would name my pet: Euro 

Dear Kayla, 

Hello. I am Ms. Chuanchom, an aunt of Tern. I'm writing on behalf of him because he can't write for himself. He is working on writing. His family now has one more member. His great aunt just delivered a daughter named Pukpang. She is now 2 months old. Tern had an opportunity to visit his parents who live in another province. His parents took him to the beach. He likes playing in the sea. He had a lot of fun. Do you travel often? The Christmas festival is coming. How do you prepare for Christmas? The church is preparing the children for a Christmas performance. Please pray for the preparation and for Tern's studying. May God bless you always. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a nice, joyful letter from Jonathan. I love hearing about how excited our Compassion kids get excited for Christmas. It's kind of fun to get these letters after Christmas and relive magic through a child's eyes. 

Jonathan is 10 years old and lives in Burkina Faso. His letter is dated December 8th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello! How are you doing? I hope that you are doing well and that your family and everybody are doing very well. My family and I are doing very well, by the grace of God. I really like the story about the frog. The frog had fun after the princess kept her promises to the frog. Thank you for this funny story. I read the bible passage Luke 2:6-18 that you sent me. This verse is about the birth of Jesus Christ, our savior. The birth of Jesus is really a gift and a miracle that God sent to us. I wish you a merry Christmas! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Today's last letter comes from Emanise who, you guessed it, is also talking about Christmas. It's that time of year in sponsorship land. 

Emanise is 18 years old, lives in Haiti, and wrote this letter on December 23rd, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

It is always a great pleasure for me every time I have the opportunity to write a letter to you. How are you and your family? How are your activities? As for me, everything is going well. I would like to let you know about my activities during this time of year. I tell you that I spent another wonderful Christmas celebration at the project. On Saturday the 15th, we had a wonderful Christmas celebration and it was amazing. We have been talking about the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Do you know about that? I will share it with many people. I thank you for your letters and your support. Please continue to pray for me and I will pray for you. Merry Christmas and happy new year 2019! 

_______________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment