Adsense

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 25

There first letter I'll share with you today is from Mulwa. I got a few nice details in this letter, which is great!

Mulwa is 11 years old, lives in Kenya, and he wrote this letter on November 15th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Mulwa greets you in the name of  our savior Jesus Christ. He hopes that you are fine together with your family. He is fine. His family members are also fine. He has been promoted to the next class. The school will soon be closed for the Christmas holiday. He also attends the project regularly. In the project he has learned many skills to help him. He attends Sunday school every Sunday to learn new memory verses and to sing gospel songs. He can recite many memory verses. He likes playing football both at home and at the project. He has a cat named bro. He likes playing with his cat. He will soon prepare for Christmas. He is happy that he will do many fun activities at the project. You wishes you the best in your life! May God bless you. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a letter from Zenebu and this letter from her is written on the template called Festivals and Holidays. I really appreciate how wells he answered each question. I really like I learned quite a bit about her from this particular letter.

Zenebu is 7 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is dated November 24th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. Our national holidays/festivals are: Epiphany, Christmas, Easter, New Year, and The Cross Festival. 

2. My favorite food to eat during the holidays is: Local bread 

3. My family celebrates Christmas by: Fasting and going to church 

4. At the project, we celebrate Christmas by: Watching drama, singing, eating candy and cookies. 

5. My favorite national holiday is: Christmas 

6. My family celebrates New Year by: Preparing food 

Please pray for me to be a clever student. I have received your letter. Thank you. Everything is going well with me. I am Kindergarten-3 and the teachers are so good. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I close out today's post with a letter from my sweet boy Hansen. I haven't had this kiddo in my sponsorship family very long, but there is just something about him that I adore. He just seems like such a great young man. 

Hansen is 12 years old, is from Indonesia, and he wrote this letter on November 27th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ms. Kayla,

Shalom! How are you doing over there? My family and I are all in good health here. Within these last 3 months, I have been studying in junior high school. At school, I am joining in two extracurricular activities; MCC (I looked it up and it's called Millennium Challenge Corporation. It appears to be a group that teaches kids skills so they can be successful in the future) and Band. However, the band is not yet active. This week, I have studied harder than usual. It is because, this week, I will have my first semester exams. I am preparing myself and getting my writing utensils ready. I hope to have your prayer support, Ms. Kayla, that I will have good results. I pray for you too, that you will always be in good health and be successful in your work. May the Lord Jesus bless you. 

With Love,
Hansen

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment