Adsense

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 13

Okay, okay, I know that my Saturday post said that I would be posting something else between then and now, but I didn't. I've been totally sick and then all of a sudden, the weekend was over and I had to teach again. But, I do have a post planned for tomorrow night and then probably also one on Saturday. At some point, maybe my blog will get un-boring again.

This first letter is from one of my sweet boys. Lenin is writing to me on the How I Have Fun template. Lenin is still little and I don't know too much about him, but I just have this odd connection with him. It's like I can feel how special of a boy he is. I hope we get to write to each other for many years to come.

Lenin is 7 years old, lives in Peru, and his letter is dated August 17th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. During my free time, I like to play: Soccer & Hide-and-Seek 

2. I usually play with: Friends & Cousins 

3. One thing I like to do is: Coloring 

4. My favorite place to play is: My neighborhood 

5. When I am inside, I like to: Watch TV & Watch Videos 

Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Lenin greets you with a big kiss. He tells you that he has been reading the tales you have sent him. They are nice and interesting. He wants to tell you that he participated in a spiritual retreat at his project. He went with his mom Doris and his two siblings. They had a good time. His favorite dish is ceviche. He wants to know, what is your favorite dish? Lenin asks you to pray for his family so that God takes care of them. He says goodbye with love. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

The next letter is my very first letter from Vitor. And, as it turns out, it's actually a letter to his prayer partner Muzuro. ;) 

Vitor is 14 years old and lives in Brazil. He wrote this letter on August 11th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I was very happy to receive your letter and know that you sponsor other children and write letters to them. I am happy to know that I have a prayer partner named Muzuro and that he is 15 years old. I am 14 years old. I was glad to know he goes to church and participates in Sunday school activities and that he is interested in soccer and singing. My favorite things are playing ball and staying at home. Please pray for my studies and my family. I send you hugs and kisses. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

We end today's post with a letter from my girl Carolin, who is writing to me on the My Favorite Sport template. 

Carolin is 6 years old, lives in the Dominican Republic, and her letter is not dated. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. The sport I play the most is: Volleyball

2. My favorite sports team is: The Tigers of Licey (a DR team) 

3. I practice my favorite sport at: School

4. I play my favorite sport with: My friends 

5. My favorite sport player is: Unknown 

Dear Kayla, 

May God bless you. She says she is happy for your letter. She says her vacation is over and they started a new school year. She is happy to see her classmates and enjoy the year with them. Please pray for her family and friends. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment