Adsense

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 12

It's Tuesday morning as I write this.

Have to be at school in less than an hour.

Still need to eat.

Typing up letters sounds like more fun.

:)

Our first letter for today comes from sweet Yohannis. It sounds like his project has been taking him on many fun field trips. I love that!

Yohannis is 9 years old, lives in Ethiopia, and wrote this letter on August 2nd, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you doing? My family and I are doing fine. Thanks be to God. Pass my greetings to your family members. Here, we are in the rainy season. The farmers are busy on their plots of lands. Schools are now closed. Our project is hosting rainy seasons classes for us. Tomorrow we will go to Debre Zeit town for a visit. The town is 75 kms away. There are playgrounds with materials there. I have been there once for a visit to Bishoftu Automotive Firm. It is a wonderful place. I have a dream to join such a company. Pray for my success. I love you so much. Goodbye. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Next up is a letter from little Jacque, who is writing to me about his most recent medical check-up. 

Jacque is 5 years old, is from Togo, and his letter is dated August 10th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My last medical check-up was done on: October 28th, 2017. 

2. For my medical check-up, I went to: The CDC

3. The following people went with me on my medical check-up: My mother, a project worker, a project coordinator. 

4. One thing that was done at my medical check-up is: Height, weight, temperature 

5. At my medical check-up, the doctor said: I'm good and healthy 

Kayla, 

Thank you for helping me and my family. You can read all of my answers. May God watch over you and your family. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

We'll stick in the medical field for this last letter. ;) Muuo is telling us all about his last dental check-up. 

Muuo is 7 years old, lives in Kenya, and wrote this letter on August 14th, 2018. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. My last dental check-up was on: August 4th, 2018 .

2. My dental check-up was done at: The project 

3. I went to my dental check-up by: Foot 

4. I went to my dental check-up with: My mother 

5. I felt: Happy 

6. One thing that was done at my dental check-up was: Cleaning teeth 

7. At my dental check-up, the doctor said: I am well 

8. At my dental check-up, I learned: How to care for my teeth 

Dear Kayla, 

Muuo sends you warm greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. He says he is hopeful that you are healthy and well kept by God. He says thank you for the letter which you sent him. He says that his family is well kept by God. He says bye for now. 

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment