Adsense

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Another Pack Joins the Family!

I fully intended on taking on any more correspondent children after taking over my friend's large group of kids.

However, it seems there were other plans in the works.

A company sponsored a large group of 1,000 children! First off, I am always amazed when companies do that! You have to be a pretty successful, and also generous company, to spend $38,000 a month in sponsorship fees. Seriously.

All of those children needed correspondent sponsors. Well, when I saw the offer, I just could not resist. I asked for four kids. I received four adorable girls.


Akpene from Togo

Irene from Kenya


Kiara from Honduras


Maryorie from Honduras



After all of the requests for this large group of children were assessed and assigned, there were still many children needing correspondents. So a second wave of assignments began. And I received four more kiddos; boys this time. 


Habtamu from Ethiopia


Jhonny from El Salvador


Kevin from El Salvador


Shallom from Indonesia



So, there you have it, eight new family members. I want to swear that I am done adding kids to my family until some kids start to graduate, but who am I kidding? Who knows what's going to happen? I just can't resist those cute kids needing people to write to them!




2 comments:

  1. Wow - what a blessing you are to these kids!

    How did you hear about this opportunity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They posted it on the Compassion Correspondents Facebook page. That's where they advertise first anytime there are large groups of kids. Happens usually once a year or so.

      Delete