Adsense

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 11

It's the first day of preschool!

It's also a Tuesday, so here are three sweet letters for you to peruse.

The first letter of today is from a tiny cutie named Nicol. She wrote this letter to me on the My Dreams template.

Nicol is 5 years old, is from Colombia, and her letter is dated July 11th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. Someday I would like to visit: The ocean

2. Someday I would like to: Make a landscape 

3. Someday I would like to be like: My aunt 

4. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because: I like her personality and I want to thank her. 

5. When I grow up, I would like to be: A doctor 

6. Someday I would like to help my family: Because I love them very much 

Dear Kayla, 

May God bless you. Nicol is happy to write to you again. She wants to tell you that on her vacation, she went to a farm with her parents and brother. She says there were very big fish, pigs, hens, and fruit trees there. She says that the people who welcomed them were very kind. She was very happy there. She is now very sad because her cat died. It was her favorite pet. She sends you a lot of kisses and this Bible Verse: Psalm 139:1-3. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Next is a letter from Agness. Her words of wishing to meet me are very touching. I do wish it was possible to visit every single one of my sponsored and correspondent children, but unfortunately, I don't see that ever happening. I'd have to come into a pretty fabulous amount of money to make that dream a reality.

Anyway, Agness lives in Tanzania. She is 15 years old and she wrote this letter on July 28th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you. Thank you for writing me a letter again and telling me an interesting story. I love it and I have learned to obey when given a task by any wise person. How are Gage and Chloe's school progress? One family wishes of having one day of worshiping with you, to share a meal with you, and do other good things. I don't have much to say, but please greet Gage and Chloe and tell them to be obedient. I send you Ephesians 6:1. God bless you. 

Yours,
Agness

_________________________________________________________________________________

Today's post closes out with a letter from a sweet boy named Bryan. He doesn't write his own letters yet, but his letters always have so many great details in them that I can't wait to see what he does write when he is set free on his own. 

Bryan is 9 years old, lives in Nicaragua, and his letter is dated July 28th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Hello Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I am the teacher of Bryan. He says it makes you happy to send you this letter. He loves the letter and coloring pages you sent to him. He says he has made new friends as his project and his school. He says he has been learning new things and celebrating many holidays. He says that he liked the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears very much. He also tells you that here in his country, it is winter time and he loves it because he can play in the rain with his friends. He says his favorite Bible verse is Matthew 19:14, "Jesus said, ""Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."" He says he is in 4th grade, has many friends, and is learning more about God. He likes to sing and participate in dramas. Actually, he likes all the activities. His says goodbye with hugs and kisses. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment