Adsense

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Letters to My Kids: March 2018

I only managed to write one letter last month, which is, unfortunately, turning into a usual pattern. I know that writing to my kids once a month is still a great amount. That's 12 letters a year, plus responses to the 4-6 letters that I receive from each letter. However, I still prefer to try to write more often. I've already written this month and hope to be able to write again.

Anyway, in March, I continued my idea to share a popular children's story each month and I wrote about Little Red Riding Hood. To make the story fit on the two pages allowed, I had to cut out some details and shrink the original story down a bit, but the essence of the story is still there.

I also found an illustrated version of the story online and cut photos from it. I have already had kids writing back to me about the story of the Three Billy Goats Gruff that I wrote just last month. Mail is certainly fast these days!







No comments:

Post a Comment