Adsense

Monday, April 30, 2018

End of April Letter Clean Out

It's the final day of April and I have SO MANY letters that I received in April that I have yet to post on my blog and/or respond to. I will not be posting every letter I have in this post, but am hoping to type up at least five of those letters before I get sick of typing. :) Let's start, shall we?

The post will being with a letter from Acram, which he wrote on the My Friends template.

Acram is 6 years old, from Tanzania, and he wrote this letter on April 10th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my friends are: Aneth, Boaz, Stewart 

2. My friends who go to school with me are: Boaz & Stewart 

3. Activities I do with my friends are: Read, play soccer, run 

4. My best friend is: Stewart 

5. My best friend is special because: He studies at the same school and lives nearby. 

6. My best friend who goes to the same project as me: Boaz 

7. Message to sponsor: Acram is very happy to get your letter again. He and his family are doing well. He has good health. He draw for you on the back of this paper. He loves you very much. 



________________________________________________________________________________

Now a letter from Mulwa. He still has a tutor/project worker write for him and I can't help but wonder sometimes how much of the letter is actually his words. Sometimes the language seems so advanced that I doubt if an 11 year old boy is actually saying those things or not. Of course, he could just be super intelligent and everything on the paper actually came out of his mouth. Who am I to try to figure it out?

Mulwa is 11 years old, as I stated already, and he lives in Kenya. He wrote his letter on April 11th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Mulwa greets you warmly in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ. He hopes that you are fine as he is. He wishes to thank you so much for having you as his loving friend and sponsor. Mulwa informs you that he is doing well and is enjoying wonderful graces that God has showered on him. The story that he read in your letter was very interesting and relates closely to domains learnt in the project. The coloring pictures made him smile and engulfed him with unlimited joy. He shared the pictures with his best friends in the project. He wishes to be sent more and more photos. Mulwa attended the project over the Easter holiday and he learned lessons that are positively changing his life. During this season, his parents are actively involved in farming, since our land has received plenty of rain. He goes to church every Sunday and earnestly prays for you. He wishes to share with you a bible verse from 1 John 4:15. Be blessed, as well as your family and friends. Bye bye! 


________________________________________________________________________________

Next is a letter from the same country, but from another lovely child there. This letter is from Faith, who has been through so much in her young life, but seems to have emerged happy and healthy. Her confidence seems to build with each letter I receive from her. 

Faith is 12 years old and is from Kenya. Her letter is dated April 10th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hello My Dear Sponsor, 

How are you? How are your family members? I am fine and getting on well. I thank God for his care and protection. I am so happy to have you as my sponsor. I appreciate every part of your sponsorship to me. May the Lord bless you so much and increase your wealth. At school I am working hard. I putting forth more effort in my studies so that I can get good grades which can lead me to a good school. In the future I am hoping to become an important person in my community. At my church I attend Sunday school and participate in many activities. I also recite memory verses on different occasions. Bye bye. 

Faith 


_______________________________________________________________________________

 Onto a letter on the Weather template from little Joshua. He is such a little guy and his tutor makes me sound like such a big boy. At the top of the page he was even listed as being in the "middle" of primary school. I'm pretty sure that isn't true, as my account says he's in preschool. He's only 4 years old, for Pete's sake! ;) 

4 year old Joshua lives in Uganda and this letter is dated March 30th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. We have a rainy/dry season 2 times per year. 

2. Right now the weather is: Sunny 

3. My favorite kind of weather is: Rainy 

4. When the weather is sunny I like to: Play with Abel 

5. On my birthday the weather is usually: Sunny 

6. Thank you for: All the support and care you extend to him through the project 

7. My prayer requests are: For my friends, for good health, for God's knowledge, for all the sick people. 

8. Answers to sponsor letter: Hello Kayla. Lovely greetings from Joshua. He says he is happy to be communicating with you. He says back at home they are fine and healthy. He says he goes to school and is working hard over there. He says he loves you and is wishing you the best. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now I will share a letter from Veronika. This time, she is writing to me about her Hobbies & Pets. 

Veronika is 7 years old and is from Haiti. Her letter is dated January 31st, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. Some of my hobbies are: Dancing and playing with my friends 

2. One hobby I would like to begin someday is: Writing 

3. Do you have a pet? Yes 

4. My pet is a: Sheep 

5. Does my pet have a name? No 

6. My favorite thing to do with my pet is: Running 

She is happy to write this letter to you and to greet you in the name of our Savior. How are you? How are your activities? She and her family are very good by the grace of God. She keeps praying for you that God will bless you. Pray for her so that she will have intelligence in school. How did you spend the Christmas time? She wants to share Isaiah 41:40 with you. May God bless you! 


________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment