Adsense

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Super Letter from Jhojaira!

My girl Jhojaira wrote me a super long letter and included several extra pictures! It's amazing!

Jhojaira is 14 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter is dated February 17th, 2018.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I am very happy to write to you again. Thanks for the letters, pictures, and images you sent to me. I want to tell you about a special day here in Peru and I think it's the same around the world. It's Valentine's Day! It's the day of love and friendship. How did you spend it? I spent it very well with my loved ones. I also spent it with a special person for me, which is my best friend. We went to the cinema and then we went to dinner at night. I send you a picture of us. We have known each other since we were little. It's been 9 years of friendship and we are inseparable. Do you have a best friend? A best friend is a like a sister from another mother. It is someone you trust; someone who is with you through thick and thin. That's why I chose her. She is always by my side when I need it and vice versa. Thanks for the letters. 

In response to your questions; I spent Christmas with all my family. I traveled too. I have my school break, which lasts for two months. I usually travel during that time to spend more time with my family. I also send a picture of my brother and me when we traveled to Tarapoto, which is known as the city of palm trees. Lastly, I go for a run in the afternoons. However, when I don't do that, I help my sister to take care of my niece named Itzel Sophia who is a year and three months old. I send you a picture of her from the day I took her to the park. I am holding her. 

Let me tell you that I went to a children's camp. The principal of the student center took me to help her and the group I led won. I send a picture of her, my friend, and me. 

I send a picture of me when I was on a bus traveling to Pucallpa. When I got there I learned about a pink flower called hydrangea. Pucallpa is a hot city and the people are very friendly. I hope you like all the pictures. 

I say goodbye with a strong hug and a big kiss. 

Your Friend,
Jhojaira


Jhojaira with her best friend


Jhojaira with her brother


Jhojaira with her niece


Jhojaira working at the children's camp



Jhojaira traveling on a bus



________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment