Adsense

Monday, March 12, 2018

Letters of Love from Kenya

Today I share two lovely letters from my girl Faith and then a letter from oldest Kenya teen, Lemayian.

Let's start with the two letters from Faith. She is 12 years old. Her first letter is dated January 6th, 2018.



_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my dear Kayla, 

How are you? I hope and trust that you are fine. On my side, I thank our Almighty Father for his care and protection. I thank him for letting me see the new year 2018. I pray that it will be a year of blessings. I celebrated Christmas well and Jesus was born in my heart. I hope you also celebrated well. In my education this year, I was promoted to grade 6. I request you to remember me in your prayers. Otherwise, I received your letters and all your support. I appreciate you for all and I pray that God will be with you and his mercies will be upon you. I also thank God because my sister-in-law was blessed with a baby boy and I love him. I love you very much and I wish you all the best this year. Bye. 


________________________________________________________________________________

This second letter from Faith is dated January 27th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Kayla!

How are you? It is my hope and trust that you are fine in the Lord. Oh my side, I am doing well and I am very grateful to my Lord. We managed to open the school well, but I was not promoted to grade 7. My teachers ordered me to repeat grade 6 since my performance was not good last year. But this time around, I am working very hard to do my best for my exams and my future. Lastly, I appreciate you for the the letter you sent to me. I was pleased to read it. May the Lord our God bless you and remember you always. I would like to encourage you with a verse from Philippians 4:4, "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice." I love you and miss you. 

Faith

________________________________________________________________________________

And now the letter from Lemayian. He is 17 years old. His letter was written on February 24th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

First and foremost, I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am good with my family members. I am also doing well at home and I'm working hard at school and I'm doing well in the project. I hope and trust that you are doing well. I am very happy to see your photos on your letter. My family is happy to have you as a friend of our family. We are four in our family and I thank God for our family. We live in a rural setup and not in town. May God bless you and your family. Thank you for supporting me and my family. Let's pray for one another, that God will continue blessing us with his great blessings. 

________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment