Adsense

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Just Some Enjoyable Letters

It's been a lovely week with several lovely letters. Let's read them today.

Let's start with a letter from Sevenson. It's been awhile since I heard from him. Even with his letters few and far between, I love reading his letters.

Sevenson is 16 years old and lives in Haiti. His letter is dated December 16th, 2017.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

It is a great pleasure for me to write this letter to you. How are you and your activities and your family? My family and I are well by God's grace. I always succeed at school. My church is going well. What is the weather like in your country. Here it is cold now. When do you celebrate Christmas in your country? I celebrate Christmas every December 24th in my country. I thank you for the letter. Pray that I will succeed in everything that I undertake. 

Sevenson

________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Sunrei. Such a wonderful writer for such a young child. Love every detail in every letter. 

Sunrei is 10 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter was written on February 20th, 2018. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Godmother Kayla, 

I greet you with the love of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for the beautiful letter that you sent me. I want to tell you that I am enjoying summer. I went to the beach with my family, my tutor, and my friends from church. At Christmas, I had a good time with my family, set off firecrackers with my cousins, and had a turkey dinner with Russian salad, hot cocoa, and Christmas fruit cake. My uncle gave me a gift of a cosmetic set and my mom gave me perfume. How good is God?! Also, I took a boat ride with my family at the beach. I want you to read John 16:27, "No, the father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God." Also read 2 Peter 3:1-8. We should look for God more. What is the name of your congregation? I ask you to pray for my mom and my sisters. I say goodbye to you with love. 

Sunrei

________________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from Brian. It sounds like he's really starting to think about his future, which I love. I hope he achieves all of his dreams. 

Brian is 16 years old, from Kenya. His letter is dated February 10th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ, hoping that you are doing well together with your family. My family and I are doing well and God has been our protector. Also my family sends you greetings. I have another opportunity to send a letter to you again. Thank you for the letters you wrote for me. I was very happy while reading them. They are very interesting and it is interesting learning more about your country. I am working hard so that I can go to university and study civil engineering. I love the ideas the engineers use to make roads and wish one day that I can be like them. Before I wind up, I have a memory verse to share with you from Psalm 125:1, which says, "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mt. Zion, which can never be shaken or destroyed." My Christmas was good and I celebrated at home with my relatives. It was enjoyable and there was all kinds of food. Thank you for your support and may God bless you. Good bye. 

Brian


________________________________________________________________________________

And I will end this post with a letter from Marilyn, which she wrote on the My Dreams template. It so fun to hear about the dreams of our littlest kiddos, isn't it? I hope I get to write to Marilyn for a long time to see how her dreams grow and develop. 

Marilyn is 8 years old and lives in El Salvador. Her letter is dated January 30th, 2018. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. When I grow up, I want to be: A teacher 

2. I would like to see: Snow

3. Someday I would like to: Travel on a Boat

4. Someday I would like to meet my sponsor because: To thank her for the benefits of being sponsored 

5. Someday I would like to meet: Jesus and the president of my country


Marilyn greets you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. She hopes you are blessed well and she hopes that in this new year, God gives you many blessings. She thanks you for your wish of finishing the last year well. She requests that you pray for her so that God always helps her. She says goodbye for you. Because this child cannot write yet, this letter is written by a third person. 



_______________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment