Adsense

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Three First Letters from Some Littles!

I love first letters. There is always something so wonderful about hearing from my kids for the very first time. To receive three of them in the same week is so exciting!

First up, I will share the letter I received from Jhayra. I am determined to make a chatty girl out of her. :)

Jhayra is 10 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter is dated December 15th, 2016.

_______________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Greetings in the name of Jesus I thank you for the letter you sent me I'm fine and my family is fine too. I want to tell you that I am in exams and I went out with all of my classmates. I have also celebrated the Day of Youth. Do you have children? What is your mom's name? I ask you to pray for me and my family. I send you a big hug and kiss. 

With Love,
Jhayra

_________________________________________________________________________________

I will next share the first letter from my little girl, Airin. This is the typical first letter format, which I love! I love learning the names of my kids' family members.

Airin is 7 years old and is from Indonesia. The date on the letter is January 19th, 2017.

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I live in: A Village

2. My family: Hgumus (44) - My Father. Kristina (40) - My Mother. Daniel (24) - My Older Brother. Tomas (11) - My Older Brother, Yumiyati (15) - My Cousin. 

3. My age is: 7 Years Old

4. Some of my favorite things are: Playing jump rope and helping my mother to draw drinking water. 

5. If I could visit anywhere, I would go to: A big city, like Bali. 

My Dearest Sponsor, 

Thanks to Lord Jesus Christ and also thanks to you for your letter. Now I am in the 1st grade of primary school. Everyday I go to school for studying and playing with friends. I thank God so much because I have many friends. Please pray for both of my parents so they will be blessed and given a long life by God. Lord Jesus bless you. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

The last letter I share today is from a little boy that I have known as Tle. However, in this letter, I found out that this particular kiddo's name is actually Tern. That'll take some time to get used to. Though, I admit, Tern is a lot easier to say that Tle! 

This letter is written on the Festivals and Holidays template, with a wonderful message added onto the end, written by Tern's aunt. 

Tern is 4 years old and lives in Thailand. The letter was written December 20th, 2016. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite festival/holiday is: The New Year

2. My family celebrates this festival/holidays by: Feasting 

3. At the project, we celebrate Christmas by: Putting up a Christmas tree 

4. My family celebrates the New Year by: Having a special meal

5. My favorite food to eat during celebrations is: Grilled Meat 


Dear Kayla, 

Hello, sponsor. How are you? My name is Chuanchom. I am Thanathip's aunt. His nickname is Tern. He is practicing to write and color a picture as his abilities. There are 9 people in his family. There are his grandparents who work in the field, his older sister and his brother-in-law, an older sister of his mother, and Tern's parents. His parents work provincial (government) jobs. There is another aunt who studies in high school. Another family member is Nam Kao, this is in his aunt's daughter. Tern and Nam Kao play together everyday. The last family member is Tern. There are 4 men and 4 women. He likes to go to the paddy field. He likes to ride a bicycle. His family will hold a Christmas celebration on December 25th. His village is in the countryside, which is 20 km from town. If it is winter here, there is a lot of dust. The summer is hot. Have you ever been to Thailand? When will your family hold a Christmas celebration? When Tern is good at writing, I'll tell him to write to you by himself. Lastly, please pray for Tern's family and Tern's studying. May God bless you forever. 

________________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment