Adsense

Thursday, February 23, 2017

My Teen Boys Are So Great!

I just love my teen guys so much! They write such wonderful letters. They are just so open and honest and reactive to what I write. They aren't afraid to ask for prayers when they need it and I like that a lot. I thank God every day for the relationship I have grown with all of my kids.

I first share my letter from Derrick. This young man always comments on the letters that I write to him. Him and I really seem to have a good relationship through our letters.

Derrick is 14 years old and lives in Uganda. His letter is dated January 24th, 2017.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I am always grateful to hear from you, my friend. I am fine and was excited about Ezekiel's story of the dry bones. It was nice to hear that you saw your favorite worship band in concert. I, too, was encouraged with their words in the worship songs. 

Thank you for the pictures of the children you take care of. Tell them that I said hello. I know you enjoy taking care of them. The birthday cake was so cute. I too love animals. I love rabbits and cows. I love seeing antelopes. I saw them in the park and zoo, when our project took a trip. 

Let me also wish you a happy new year 2017. You have been of great support. I pray God answers all your prayer requests, Kayla. Have a blessed time. 

Derrick

_______________________________________________________________________________

My other letter for today is from Jhonrex, who got to have two fun Christmas parties! 

Jhonrex is 16 years old and lives in the Philippines. He wrote his letter December 26th, 2016. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

How are you there, Kayla, together with your family? We had a Christmas party in my school. I enjoyed so much together with my classmates. We had a Christmas party in the center too. I enjoyed it. Thank you for the letter that I received and for keeping on sponsoring me and for continually praying for my family. What did you do last Christmas? Please pray that I will not get sick and that I will be able to finish my studies. Thank you so much. 

Respectfully Yours,
Jhonrex 

_______________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment