Adsense

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

First Letters from Two Little Girls

I received two precious first letters from two precious girls. I just love first letters. It's so nice to feel the relationship become two-way, after months of sending letters to the child. Being able to hear their words for the first time is always such a blessing.

First up, a first letter form from one of my newest girls, Prity. I love the new first letter from from this country. It's always such a pleasure to learn the names of my kids' family members. From this letter, I learned that Prity has three siblings and that all of their names start with P. I love that!

Prity is 7 years old and lives in Indonesia. This letter was written on December 4th, 2017.

_______________________________________________________________________________



1. I live: In a town

2. My family: Christian (31) - Father, Jeanny (31) - Mother, Putri (13) - Older Sister, Prince (9) - Older Brother, and Praisy (3), Younger Sister. 

3. My age is: 7 years

4. Some of my favorite things: Studying

5. If I could visit anywhere, I would go to: America

Dear Sponsor, 

Thank you very much for sponsoring me. I'm doing well and in good health. Please pray for my studies and my family. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2017. May God bless you and your family. 

Prity 



________________________________________________________________________________

The other letter I received is from my sunshiny Sunrei. :) She seems like a wonderful girl.

Sunrei is 9 years old and lives in Peru. Her letter is dated January 17th, 2017.

_______________________________________________________________________________



Dear Sponsor, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for the beautiful letter that you sent. I'm reading more about the word of God to be strengthened. I will practice the word of God. I also pray for my family, that they follow the way of God. I will pray for you that God strengthens you because I love you so much. Thank you for all and for your love. Please pray for my family. Goodbye with love. 

Sunrei

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment