Adsense

Sunday, January 1, 2017

First Sunday Advocate: January 2017

Happy New Year, everyone!

If you saw my last post, you can see that I am going into 2017 with a new sponsored kiddo! Maybe you are in a position to do the same thing?

If sponsoring another child (or your first child!) is sounding like a great idea to you, I encourage you to check out the children in this post.

Each of these precious children (or young adults) attends a project that one of my children attend. Our kids may even be friends! How cool would that be?

Under picture, you will find the child's age, name, and what project they attend. In parentheses after that information, I will include the name of my child who also attends that project. If you find that child's name in the sidebar, you can learn more about what goes on at their project, what kinds of things they learn about, and maybe even some photos of what it is like to live where they live.

Each caption is also a link to the child's page, where you can learn more about their family and their interests. This is also the page where you can start your sponsorship.




































No comments:

Post a Comment