Adsense

Saturday, January 28, 2017

School and Project Activities

I have another two letters to share with you today. I love letters that give a peek into the lives of my sponsored children. Every small detail is great to know.

I received a form letter from Tamiru, which is entitled My School. These fill-in-the-blank letters are getting better and better. I think they are such a great way for young children to give good information to their sponsor.

Tamiru is 6 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is not dated.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. I am in: 2nd Grade

2. My school is 3 km away from my house. 

3. I go to school: On Foot

4. It takes me: 30 minutes 

5. My school uniform is the color: Green

6. My favorite school teacher's name is: Genet

7. My favorite subject is: English 

8. My favorite thing about school is: To play with friends & to learn

9. After school, I like to: Study and help my family 

Dear Kayla, 

Please pray for my education and my mom. I got your letter. I am very happy and thank you. I wish you a merry Christmas. I'm so happy that you are my sponsor. It's very cold here now. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

The other letter I received is from Jose. Honestly, I have no idea when it was written or when I really received it. It showed up on my account today, but with the date received as May 18th, 2016. I know that I didn't receive it then and I had never read it before. Whatever the story is, I'm so glad to receive it! The information in the letter is, most likely, very outdated, but it is still nice to know. For instance, I had no idea that Jose had a baby sister (who is most likely a toddler now). 

According to my account, I also have two more letters from Jose in transit. It's already a pretty great year for hearing from Jose! 

Jose is 18 years old and is from Peru. This letter is not dated. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus, wishing that you are in good health. I want to thank you for the gift you sent to me. With that money, I bought classic shoes and a jacket. I want to tell you that our project went mingling with the project Pedregal 384 Harvesting. We played soccer and volleyball. I also want to tell you that my sister is growing up quickly. She is already 3 months old. I would like to know how old your parents are. I want you to pray for me and my family because we are doing very well. I will say goodbye with a big hug and kiss. 

Jose

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment