Marinelis is 14 years old and lives in the Dominican Republic. Her letter is dated November 12th, 2016.
I write you this letter to know that you are fine. Today is Saturday November 12th, 2016. I had a trip with the center. I did great, thanks to God. I want to share with you, my friend. I know that you are new and I want to know more about you. What is your favorite color? What sport do you like? I am very grateful for knowing you more, to be able to become best friends. When I got the news that I got a change of sponsor I was very happy for writing you and getting to know you. I hope that you are praying for my family, as my last sponsor did, so that we get along well.
I also received another letter from Daniel, my second letter this month! What a surprise! He wrote this letter on the My Friends form letter.
Daniel is from Ecuador and is 7 years old. His letter is dated September 10th, 2016.
1. What I like to do best with my friends is: Play, study, and talk with them.
2. My friend's name is: Issac and Narki
3. My best friend is: 6 years old.
4. My best friend is special because: We share toys.
5. I met my best friend: At school and in the neighborhood.
6. I meet with my best friend in: School and home.
I am very happy that you accept me in your family. I am very grateful and I give thanks to God that you are my sponsor. I am praying to God that he takes care of you, for all your family, and your job. Thanks for everything that you give to me. I love you so much. May God always be with you.