Adsense

Sunday, July 31, 2016

First Sunday Advocate: August 2016

Before I go any further, I have to say that yes, I do know that today isn't August. :)

But, since tomorrow is August, I felt it made more sense to post the children's photos the day before the month started, as opposed to waiting for a whole week of August to pass.

So, without further ado, I hope that these children all find their sponsors this month. I know you have seen some of these children in previous posts, but I will continue to post them because they continue to wait for a sponsor.

If you're not in a position to sponsor these children, will you please join me in praying for them, their sponsors, and their futures?

For each of these children, I will list their age, name, project number and, in parenthesis, the child who I sponsor/write to from the same project.












Georgina found her sponsor! 


Edwins has been sponsored! 






Sweet Reema has a sponsor! 








1 comment: