Adsense

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Letters to My Kids: June 2016

Last month, I wrote one letter to my kids. I got to talking with a group of friends and we got on the topic of what some of our favorite toys were when we were kids. It was a conversation full of nostalgia, so I decided to spread some of that with my kids.

I wrote a letter to my children asking them what their favorite toys were/are. Most of the kids that I write to are teenagers and young adults, so I asked them to think back. To my kids that are actually still kids, I asked them to tell me about their current favorite toys.

I put three pictures of me when I was little playing with some of my favorite toys. I also told a short story about each toy, to make it a bit more personal.

I am really looking forward to receiving some responses to this topic. I am looking forward to hearing what my kids loved/love to play with.




1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea!! It'll be neat to hear how the kids respond.

    ReplyDelete