Adsense

Sunday, July 3, 2016

First Sunday Advocate: July 2016

Hi everyone! Happy July! Like every month, I have a list of kids to share with you to start off the month. Each of these kids is waiting for a loving sponsor to support them and encourage them through letters. Each of these kids also attends one of the projects that my kids attend.

For each child, I will share their picture, their age, their name, their project, and, in parentheses, the name of the child of mind that attends that same project.

If you choose to sponsor one of these kids, let me know and I will share as much as I know about their project and community.

I have a quite a long list of kids for you this month and almost all of them are boys!










Meroly has found her sponsor! 


Alexa has a sponsor! 



Belechaye has been sponsored! 





Sweet Djoobens has a sponsor! 





Sweet Esdras has found a sponsor! 










Stephen has been sponsored! 


No comments:

Post a Comment