Adsense

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Letters From Some Itty Bitties

:)

Over the last week, I received letters from two of my littlest little girls: Carolin and Tamiru. With all of my teenagers and young adults, it's fun to see a few template letters thrown into the mix now and again.

First, I'll share Carolin's letter. She wrote on the My Favorite Things template. Carolin is 4 years old and lives in the Dominican Republic. Her letter is dated May 4th, 2016.

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite food is: Fried Chicken
2. My favorite activities are: Watching TV, playing with toys, playing at the 
3. My favorite animal is: Dog
4. My favorite color is: Pink

Dear Kayla, 

May God continue blessing you today and always. These are the words of Carolin. How are you? She says that she is very happy for all the letters you sent to her and that she's doing well. Please pray for her family and for all of the sick. Until next time. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now, a letter from Tamiru. She wrote on the My Learning About God template. Tamiru is 5 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is not dated. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


1. I learn about God from: Sunday School
2. In my project, I am learning about (about God): Songs, prayer, and word of God. 
3. In my project, I am learning (about the Bible): The Bible is the word of God. 
4. When I pray to God, I pray about: My class
5. My favorite bible verse is: "God is love". 
6. My favorite thing I learned about God is: His goodness
7. My favorite song at my project is: Jesus is Lord
8. My favorite bible story is: Joseph
9. My prayer request is: Pray for my class and my family. 
10. Message for sponsor: I am very happy for your letters. Thank you. 


_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment