Adsense

Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday Mail!

I have another three letters to share with you today! I don't have any other introductions today. :)

First up, a letter from Ernest. I'm waiting excitedly for the day that Ernest will write his own letters. He still has a tutor write for him. That'll be a happy day!

Ernest is 10 years old and lives in Ghana. His letter is dated November 19th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla ,

Ernest says he is so happy to be part of your family and may God bless you. He says thank you for the pictures of the eclipse. He says he is doing well by God's grace and he is happy and healthy. He says he did not see the eclipse. He says it rained heartily in his community last week. He asks, what work are you doing now? May God bless and project your new job, says Ernest. He says, pray for God's blessing for him. He shares Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning, God created heaven and earth." 

Ernest 

________________________________________________________________________________

Onto a letter from Rujikorn. She always tells he her name at the beginning of each letter. I think it's pretty adorable. 

Rujikorn is 11 years old and lives in Thailand. She wrote this letter on December 28th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello. I am Rujikorn. My family and I doing well. I hope that you are doing well too. Thank you for the letter, the beautiful photos and the Christmas gift you sent to me. The project spent it on a blanket for me. It is a warm blanket. The weather in my place is very cold. I like to study the bible. I always listen to the stories about God. The most difficult subjects for me are social studies and history. My teacher in charge is nice to me. Please pray for me and my family. My family and I always think of you in our prayers. I didn't know about the eclipse on September 27th in my country. May God bless you with good health forever. 

Love in Christ, 
Rujikorn

________________________________________________________________________________

And, on the surprising front, I received another letter from Emanuel! I just received a letter from him last week, so this was fun to receive! 

Emanuel is 19 years old and lives in Tanzania. His letter is dated January 30th, 2016. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in Jesus's name. My family and I are doing well and are healthy. I hope and your family are doing well. I'm so happy for a good letter that you sent me. Through those letters, I learnt to use my fingers and thumbs to pray to God. Now I use them to pray. I pray for God to keep you and help you. I want to give you a bible verse from Psalms 95:5, "Come and sing to the Lord for he is our rock and salvation." Do you and your family read the bible? I wish you a good life to fear God. 

Emanuel 

________________________________________________________________________________



2 comments:

  1. HI! I don't know if I ever commented on your blog but I've been reading it for a long time now. I've grown to look forward to hearing more about your children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for being a long term reader!

      Delete