Adsense

Sunday, March 6, 2016

First Sunday Advocate: March 2016

Happy March! It's time, again, to share with you some kids that needs sponsors! All of these beautiful children attend projects with my kids and they very well could be friends. If you decide to sponsor one of these lovely children, let me know, and I can tell you what I know about the project.

Under each picture, I will list the child's age and name. In parenthesis next to that, I will put the name of the child that I have in that project. If want to, you can click on that child's picture and be connected to information about their project and letters I have received from them.



Luis is sponsored! 


Sweet Esmeralda has been sponsored!








Abedi was sponsored! 


Handsome Steve has been sponsored!


Pavan has been sponsored! 






Sweet, Baby Mercy has found a sponsor!





No comments:

Post a Comment