Adsense

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Too Many Letters?

Nonsense!

I got a letter from Nikko today that basically told me he's lost for words because I write him so many letters. Haha. Oh well. I'm going to keep writing him all the time.

In this letter, he also mentions the child I "paired" him up with as a prayer partner and friend from across the world. I paired up all of my kids and so far, my teen boys seem to be loving this concept. Almost all of them have mentioned wanting to know more about the other boy.

Nikko is 17 years old and lives in the Philippines. His letter is dated August 25th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ms. Kayla, 

Hi my beautiful friend! How are you? Me and my family are fine. I am enjoying reading your letters and I don't know where to start my reply since I receive so many letters from you. You asked me about my tutoring class. It's not really tutoring, but we have class every Saturday. I have learned a lot of things, like how to write a journal about prayers. By the way, I am studying and I stopped helping sell clothes with my uncle, so I can focus on my studies. 

I am glad to know about Jhon. How many years have you sponsored him? What Jhon writes to you, what language does he use? Thank you in advanced birthday greetings. 

In the last part of this letter, please continue praying for my family and also I will pray for your family, that God will give you more blessings and good health. God bless and thank you. 

Psalms 20:4 "May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." 

Nikko

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment