Adsense

Monday, November 16, 2015

Sagar Writes in English and Nahomy Writes Two Pages!

I have been incredibly blessed with letters lately. Every single one of these letters have left me speechless and so proud of my kids. I'll share two of them with you today and another two tomorrow.

First up, letters from Sagar this year have been few and far between, but this letter made me forget all about how long it's been since the last letter. Sagar has always written his own letters, but this time, the letter was in English. I am beyond impressed!

Sagar is 12 years old and lives in India. This letter is dated July 7th, 2015.

_______________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

I'm greeting you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for your love, help, and support. I send you a big hello from India, in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ! I hope that you and your family are doing well. Thank you so much for your precious gift. I love you so much! I am very much thankful for your kind gift and I am very happy to receive it. I got a shirt and pants. I share my joy with my friend for your support too. 

I'm regularly going to school. I am doing well in my studies. We had a medical check-up from the Wanless Hospital in Miraj and my health is good. I like Jesus songs and stories. I love you very much. I'm always praying for you and your family. I send you many strong hugs, thanking you. 

Your Loving Child
S.S.W
(Sagar)

______________________________________________________________________________

My precious girl Nahomy wrote me an extra long letter and really went all out on sharing details about herself. I think she may have answered all of the questions I've asked in the last several letters. Pretty great. She also drew me a nice picture. 

Nahomy is 9 years old and lives in Honduras. Her letter isn't dated because she put her birthdate in the date box. Oops! 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Hello My Dear Sponsor Kayla, 

Thank you for the letters you sent me. They are very pretty. I want you to know that I'm fine, thank God. My family is also well. I'm getting outstanding grades in school and I think that we learn similar things to the ones that children in the United States learn. I also take math, Spanish, English, and Natural Science. I study penmanship and drawing. My favorite subject is Spanish. I have a sister name Yosuany Gabriela and she is 16 years old. I go to the project twice a week from 3 p.m to 6 p.m on Tuesdays and Thursdays. What I like to do at the project is sing, pray, and play with my teacher and my classmates. I go to the Catholic church sometimes, but I like more what they teach me here at the project and at this church. We don't have Vacation Bible School here. On September 15th, we celebrate Independence Day in my country. The weather is very nice. I want to tell you about my house. It is small and it has through rooms. It is built with bahareque (roughly translates to mud/stick shack) and it has a zinc roof and cement floor. There are four people living in my house. My mom's name is Suyapa. My dad's name is Alejandro. My sister's name is Yosuany and my name is Nahomy. I would like you to pray that I always do well in school. God bless you. 

Nahomy


________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment