Adsense

Sunday, November 8, 2015

CO Boys' Dreams for the Future

I just got letters from my Colombian boys a couple of days ago, so I was definitely surprised to hear from them again. Though, the letters I received then were written in July, so it appears that they were delayed. These two letters were both written in September, so that makes more sense, timeline wise.

Each boy wrote about some of their dreams for the future and then told me some new information about themselves. I love the templates/letter details I receive from Colombia. They are always so informative.

Jonatan Caleb's letter is up first. The one part of the letter that confuses me is that he wants to 'learn to speak Spanish" in the future. Umm...he already speaks Spanish. He must not have understood the question. :)

Side note, I have no idea what to call this little guy. Sometimes he signs his letters with Jonatan, other times with Caleb. I've found myself just using both names when referring to him.

Jonatan Caleb is 7 years old. His letter is dated September 30th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

In the future, I would like to learn more about: English, to have good pronunciation. 

In the future, I would like to visit: Spain and Brazil.

In the future, I would like to help: My parents.

In the future, I would like to learn to speak: Spanish

Question-Answer-Thank You Note

Beautiful sponsor, would you like to visit other countries? My parents are in very good health. My brother Samuel has been sick with a cold and my sister Viviana is in Bogota finishing her studies. Something exciting that has happened is that we have had very nice worships for children. I want you to know that in Colombia, the Independence Day is on August 7th. We celebrate with a flag ceremony and the national anthem. 

Request or Something New To Tell My Sponsor and/or Bible Verse

I love you and I ask you for a special prayer for my brother Samuel, to heal his cold. I encourage you to keep writing to me often because I want to know more about you. I say goodbye with love and hugs. I give you the bible verse from Psalm 61:8. Until the next opportunity, 

Caleb

________________________________________________________________________________

Now Daniel's letter. I find Daniel such an eloquent writer for being so young. I can't wait to see how he grows and develops as he ages. 

Daniel is 10 years old. He wrote his letter on September 17th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

May God bless you, dear sponsor. I hope you are doing very well next to your family. I tell you that in the future I would like to learn more about God's word and also learn English. In the future, I would like to visit the Eiffel Tower, Japan, China, and London. When I grow up, I want to have a foundation to help poor people. I would like to speak English, Portuguese, and Indigenous. Sponsor Kayla, I ask you a question; what would you like to do in the future? I thank you for remembering me. I know that I am always in your thoughts and heart. It is my wish to tell you that I am going to the gym. I tell you that I am in 4th grade and I am happy attending school. I have been chosen for the flag ceremony 5 times and I take 2nd place. My parents are very happy. I say goodbye from our Lord. I send you a hug and I give you the bible verse from Joshua 1:0. May God bless you greatly and don't forget to keep praying for each other. Thanks for everything. 

Juan Daniel

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment