Adsense

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Prayer Partner Success!

Do remember awhile back when I paired up all of my children with prayer partners? I'm sure you do!

Well, I've seen some pretty great responses from my older boys and today, I got wonderful responses from my girls, as well! Both girls wrote a short message to their prayer partner and each drew artwork for their new friend. I was absolutely speechless with the beauty of the love these girls have for each other.

First up, a letter from Rujikorn. I paired her up with Allison, from Ecuador. Besides her beautiful message to Allison, she shares all of the wonderful ways that she is blessed by God. It's just breathtakingly beautiful.

Rujikorn is 11 years old and lives in Thailand. This letter is dated September 3rd, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Hello. I am Rujikorn. Thank you for the letter, the beautiful card, and the photos you sent to me. I like them very much. I am glad to write to you. My family and I are doing well. My study is going on well. I study the subjects like the children in your country do. My favorite subjects are Thai and English. I go to school everyday. On Saturday, I always attend the project activities with my friends. I can study the bible and practice to sing the hymns. On Sunday, my friends and I attend church with fun. I wish Allison attended the project activities with me. I wish her good health and intelligence. 

Thailand's declaration of independence was a long time ago. I live in the mountains. There are waterfalls, beautiful trees, and the gardeners and farmers. I am not in the city. I have drawn the pictures of the country for you and Allison to see. I can see God every day. Psalm 23:1 says that "Because the Lord is my Shepard, I have everything I need!" I have food and drink every day. I am healthy. I am loved by my friends and my teachers. The creations of God are beautiful. There are green trees, the delicious wild fruits and beautiful flowers. There are some birds in the forest too. Their fruit is fruit. I have drawn the pictures of the nature for you and Allison to see. Please pray for my studies and my family. We always pray for you and your family. May God give you strength forever. 

Love in Christ,
Rujikorn



_________________________________________________________________________________


I know that was a long letter and it's plenty beautiful enough for one post, but the joy is double today. Sagitaria wrote me a long letter and included a special message, as well as artwork, for the girl I paired her up with, which is Sadiya. 

Sagitaria is 11 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated September 18th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Shalom, mama Kayla. I was happy to read your letter, which told me that you are healthy and you always pray for me. Our family is healthy in God's protection. God keeps my father safe as he catches fish in the sea. I know that God helps our family. Mama, I am happy to have a new friend name Sadiya. 

"Hi Sadiya. How are you? I hope to get your special letter. Tell me about yourself. I am your friend. I wait to get your letter!".

Well mama, on August 17th, I celebrated the 70th anniversary of Independence Day of Indonesia. There were many competitions at the project, such as sack race, eating crackers, and marble game. Unfortunately, I lost the marble game. I didn't get a prize. :( At school, my favorite subject is Natural Science. 

That's my letter for now, mama Kayla. Lord Jesus bless. 

Regards,
Sagitaria




_________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What incredible artwork from both girls! And what sweet messages to their prayer partner! That's such a great idea. I need to do that someday… Thanks for sharing the letters!

    ReplyDelete