Adsense

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Love From Ethiopia

Saturday morning came with one letter in the mailbox. A short message from my boy Elias. Typically, letters come from Ethiopia only 5-6 months. I received my last letter from Elias two months ago. That, and the fact that Elias's last letter had good information in it, I'm feeling pretty hopeful about getting to know Elias better now.

Elias is 16 years old. He wrote his letter on March 20th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

My dear sponsor! Thanks to God that I and my family are all fine. I am now learning in grade 5 in school nicely. Thank you very much for all of your support for me. I have received your photographs and letters with pleasure. Thank you very much for both. I like you very much. My family and I are all thanking you. How are your conditions now? Our country is in fast preparations now. Please pray for my education. Until your next letter! Goodbye. 

Elias

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment