Adsense

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Community Updates 2014: Labinot ADP

Lastly, in my string of update posts, I will share World Vision's progress over the last year in Florenc's community. World Vision didn't share as many photos as they did for my other kids, but I do have two videos, so I think it balances out.

Children wait for school to start at their newly renovated primary school.


Children race outside to play after attending school in their newly built kindergarten. In Albania, kindergarten is it's own school, separate from primary school. 




Children work with their tutor to fill out their yearly progress reports.




Children singing a popular song at a summer Vacation Bible School. Do you recognize the song?

"Father Abraham, has many sons..."


1 comment:

  1. I think the videos certainly make up for fewer photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete