Adsense

Friday, May 22, 2015

Crops, Christmas, Chorus, and Curiosity

I seem to be on this alliteration kick lately.

Anyway, I received four letters this week and each one told me about something important that started with C. I just couldn't help but find fun in that.

First up, a letter from Kwizera. As he grows, he is becoming a little more chatty. I definitely like that.

Kwizera is 10 years old and lives in Rwanda. His letter is dated March 18th, 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

To my beloved parent, I first greet you and wish you God's peace. My family is also greeting you very much. At school now, I am in Primary 5 and studies are going well, so pray for me to proceed to Primary 6. Here in Rwanda we are in dry season and our crops have been destroyed by too much sunshine. At the project we have no problems and we are in children's choir. I appreciate the way you love me and may God bless you and your family. I appreciate the letter you wrote to me and my family was also happy. We were glad for the nice photos you sent to me showing how you celebrated Christmas. We also celebrated Christmas. 

Kwizera Yves

_________________________________________________________________________________

Next, a letter from Sandesh and his tutor. Mail really seems to be delayed from where Sandesh lives. 

Sandesh is 11 years old. His letter is dated January 13th, 2015.
________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

Greetings to you in the very precious name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am Priyanka (child development facilitator) and I am writing this letter on behalf of Sandesh. Sandesh is doing well. His family is also doing well. He is a very good boy. He comes regularly to our project because he likes our project very much. He loves Jesus Christ because he realize that Jesus Christ is his savior. I teach all the children. He likes Jesus songs which we taught to them in our center. He is very good in his studies. He regularly does his homework, which is given by the school. 

Nowadays here it is winter season. In this season, the temperature is usually very low. Sandesh likes this season very much. He said to me that this season is very good for me, I like this season very much. Last month we decided to do a special event called Christmas Program. Sandesh likes Christmas because of gifts, chocolate, cakes, and new clothes. In this event we performed a small skit and the group sang. 

He is praying regularly for you and your family. Thank you for your prayers and support. Please pray for him and his family. Thank you. 

With Warm Regards,
Sandesh & Priyanka

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now, a letter from Fongwin. Even though he wrote this letter in March, he still seems to be keen on talking about Christmas. Kids are funny. 

Also, he's sticking to his usually mystery about financial gifts. He always tells me he spent the money on "stuff or things."

Fongwin is 12 years old and lives in Thailand. This letter is dated March 10th, 2015. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

Hello, sponsor. I am very glad to have an opportunity to write you again. Thank you very much for your continuous kindness on me and my family. Thank you for the birthday gift. I spent it on personal things. I and my family are doing fine. How are you and your family? I have a lot of fun on last Christmas. The weather was not cold much at that time. In the morning, we worshiped God. I sang songs with friends at church. I ate food, played games, and exchanged presents with friends. My church has a chorus team also. Being an important day, they practice to sing. The chorus songs are very sweet. I celebrated Christmas at church. There were shows at night. People from other villages joined in this. Please pray for my studies. Finally, may God bless you forever. 

Love in Christ,
Thawatchai

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lastly, a very first letter from my Haitian princess, Emanise. She's a very curious girl and asked me some great questions. 

Emanise is 15 years old and lives in Haiti. Her letter is not dated. 

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla,

Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always; and I again I say rejoice." I greet you in the powerful name of Jesus. Today I am so pleased to share this verse with you. About my activities, they go very well, thanks to God. For the second school term, I got an average of 7.95 (any ideas what this means?). I want you to know that I like geology very much. Let me ask you a question. Are you married already? How would you like me to pray for you? Thank you for the letter you sent to me. I ask God to protect you in everything you do. I hope you will write to me soon. May God richly bless you. 

Emanise

________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment