Adsense

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Three Teenage Boys Need Sponsors

My heart always cries out for the older boys. I'm not sure why, but it's where God calls me. Isn't it interesting how he calls us all to a certain thing? Be it a certain country, an age group, or a specific gender, he calls us to that area and amazingly, all of the areas are covered. I love seeing the niche that God has placed us all in. 

Like I said, for me, I'm called to the teenage boys. From my experience, teenage boys are very expressive writers. Plus, they always seem to wait much longer than other children. Though, the three boys I'm posting today aren't red heart kids. They've just grabbed me for whatever reason. Here they are: 

 


Ismael has been sponsored!

 

This young man seems to have such a gentle spirit.

His name is Yan (most likely pronounced John) Carlos. He is 16 years old and is also from Honduras. His birthday is November 30th. Yan lives part of the year at NiƱos en Superacion Student Center. At home, he lives with his father and his mother. His father is employed as a laborer and his mother maintains the home. Everyday duties for Yan include gathering firewood, caring for animals and running errands.For fun, Yan enjoys soccer, playing ball games and bicycling. He attends church activities, Bible class and youth group regularly and is in middle school where his performance is below average. 


 

There is just something about his eyes. 

Meet Judson. He is 16 years old and lives in Haiti. His birthday is April 28th. Judson lives with his mother. His mother is sometimes employed as a laborer. Judson works at home carrying water, buying or selling in the market and caring for children. There are 4 children in the family. For fun, Judson enjoys soccer, playing with cars and telling stories. He attends church activities and camp regularly and is in primary school where his performance is average.

No comments:

Post a Comment