Adsense

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Sagar!



Happy Birthday, Sagar!
 
I am so happy to be a part of your life on your 10th birthday. You're in double digits now! You're a whole decade old. A 10th birthday is a big deal. :)
 
On this day, I am praying for you and your family. I pray that you feel blessed and happy on this day. I pray that you know just how loved you are. I pray that wherever you are there is love; in your home, at your project, when you're praying, and when you read my letters to you. Above all of that love here on earth, Sagar, God loves you even more than that. He loves you all the way to heaven and back.
 
I am so glad that Compassion started a project where you live. I am happy that God lead me to advocate for the beautiful children where you live. I am blessed that God sent me your packet in the mail for me to find you a sponsor. You certainly found one. I feel like I have known you for years and it's only been six months. I pray that we can be connected for many more years to come.
 
God bless you, buddy! I love you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment