Adsense

Monday, February 4, 2013

First Letter from Dafyne!

Today I got an ever exciting cream colored envelope! Inside was a letter from Dafyne, the precious little girl I started sponsoring on December 31st.

I was shocked that this letter came so fast! Well, it turns out that this letter was written on May 22nd, 2012. I'm guessing this is when she was first registered into the project. While I can see the benefits of writing a letter early (it can be sent out quicker), it's been 8 months since it was written. I wonder if anything has changed in her life since then. As a 4 year old, I'm guessing almost all of her interests and favorites have changed since she first wrote this. Oh well! I guess I'll get updates as more letters arrive.

Here's the information I learned today:

__________________________________________________________________________________

 
About Me
 
Name: Dafyne
Age: 4
Eye Color: Brown
What I will be when I grow up: Make-up Artist
 
My Family
 
Claudia - Grandmother
Darlyene - Mother
Diego - Uncle
Leticia - Cousin
 
My Preferences
 
My Favorite Play Is: Dolls
My Favorite Food Is: Rice with Eggs
My Favorite Subject Is: Art
My Favorite Animal Is: Dog
My Favorite Color Is: Pink
My Best Friend Is: Mariana
 
Message to my Sponsor:
 
My the Lord shed blessings upon your life
 
Questions for my Sponsor:
 
How old are you? What is your favorite fruit? What is your house like?
 
Bible Verse for Meditation
 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think that's cute too! It's something that I've never heard a sponsor child say before.

      Delete
  2. Dafyne is so cute! I love her little pink glasses. Hopefully since that letter was written a little ahead of time, you will get another letter from her soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another letter soon would definitely be a surprise. And, I know! Her pink glasses are so cute. I'm a big fan of flashy glasses, I wear shiny silver ones with diamond flowers on the side. :)

      Delete
  3. That's such a cute letter!! And she's a cutie!! I love that she wants to know about your age, your house and your favorite fruit. That's also really neat that the letter was written when she registered--that's such a treat to get a letter so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her questions too. She seems to be a very inqusitive little girl. I can't wait to answer these questions and any that she may ask in the future.

      Delete
  4. wow I love the make up artist answer :) That's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's so cute. A job wish that I've never heard from a 4 year old before.

      Delete
  5. Oh by the way, I got 2 new surprise correspondent kids yesterday! Just letting you know after you commented on my blog last week:)

    ReplyDelete