Adsense

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Touching Thursday: Beautiful Special Needs Children

Each Thursday I share three children that have been on my heart from the Compassion site. This last week, I was especially drawn to the special needs children on the site. There are a few pages of so many beautiful children all who need special medical attention in some way. If you are considering sponsoring a child, I encourage you to prayerfully consider one of these special needs children.




Rasmata has been sponsored!





Name: Prokit
Age: 7
Birthday: August 15th, 2005
Country: India
Guardians: Father & Mother
# of Siblings: 2
Chores: Running Errands
Hobbies: Soccer & Running
School Performance: Above Average in Primary School
Activities: Bible Class & Church Activities
Special Needs: Crippled in Both Feet (Clear in the Picture)

You can view Prokit's page here




Rodrigue has been sponsored too!




4 comments:

  1. Rasmata was one of my recent prayer children also!! That's so neat. I was wondering what you information you have about your Celeste's project...there's a little girl on the website who really stands out to me from Celeste's project and I'm going to try to find her a sponsor. Her name is Genesis and she's 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch every child on the site that attends the same project as one of my children. I know Genesis's face well. If you have any specific questions about the project I can see if I can answer it for you. If I can't, I can ask my friend Amanda, she visited there last summer.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful kids :)

    This is off topic, but I need to tell you before it slips my mind :P I was having a browse on the World Vision UK site & came across a boy named Abu Bakarr from Sierra Leone! How strange! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found that name to be pretty popular in Sierra Leone. I've noticed that sometimes it's hyphonated and sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's even spelled differently!

      Delete